The Latest in Digital Printing & Graphic Overlay Design
Our team of designers and engineers are passionate about creating beautiful, long-lasting small and wide-format graphics that meet the needs and brand of our customers.
Technomark has specialized in utilizing the latest technology in digital printing to reinvent the Graphic Overlay. With gradient color patterns, photo-quality images and modern designs, yesterday’s 3-color overlay is not the norm or limit.
Our high-quality digital printing department also specializes in wide-format graphic and mural printing. We design and print Wall-murals, Wall-coverings, Backlit Graphics (with or without the backlighting solution) and so much more.
- Our Color Matching System and our in-house Spectrophotometer
- Custom-designing specifically for Digital Print
- Custom Wall-Murals
- Custom Backlit Graphics with or without the Backlighting Solution
- Digital Printing on unique substrates
Full color printed membrane switches
Digitally printed overlay with braille embossing
Dome button switch components
EL switch panel with digital printed overlay
One Source Graphic Overlay & Label Printing
In the past, screen printing was the only way to achieve the durability and other features needed for membrane switch overlays. Screen printing has limitations, halftones and gradients are difficult at best and every color requires a separate printing pass.
Technomark now has the knowledge and equipment to give you all the design versatility of CMYK printing without compromising the benefits of solid color screen printing.
- Full CMYKW printing, with tightly registered white backing, allowing full color printing on the rear side of transparent materials
- Ultra clear windows for display
- Advanced color profiling to ensure consistent color matches, run after run
- Rim or pillow embossing – even 2-stage Braille on embossed key
- Mixed digital and screen printing – add transparent tints in windows, textures, and more. Try digital printing over metallic backgrounds for a dazzling look
Large, Small & Adhesive Labels
- Complete spectrum of rigid or flexible materials: Polyester, polycarbonate, vinyl, acrylic, glass, and more
- First surface (front side) or second surface (rear)
- Sizes up to 123” x 61” (312 x 155 cm)
- Knife cut or die cut, including kiss cut
- Excellent UV ink adhesion, often eliminating the need for over-laminates in top side printing
- Full choice of adhesives for smooth or rough surfaces, high or low energy
Request a Quote Online
Our team can get you started on your next project.
The Technomark design and engineering team will work with you to fully understanding your needs, from collaboration, design verification, sourcing the best materials, prototyping, and manufacturing to your exacting standards.
Before delivery, parts are visually inspected and electrically tested for functionality.