LEARN A TRADE WHILE GETTING PAID!
Why should you work at Technomark, Inc?
Insurance (medical, vision, dental) for Qualified Full-Time Team Members
401k for Qualified Full-Time Team Members
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Direct Access to Decision Makers
You’re Not Just a Number – Management Cares
Relaxed Dress Code
Opportunity to Learn New Things Helps You Become More Well-Rounded/Experienced
If You Work 1st Shift Hours – Afternoons Are Free!!!
Essential Job Functions:
- Assemble high quality products.
- Read and follow blueprints and work instructions.
- Complete or partially complete assemblies as required.
- Inspect parts for defects and follow procedures for identifying, tracking and scrapping parts.
- Document work by completing production forms and tracking work in JobBOSS.
- Test finished products using Mistral testing program.
- Maintain the immediate workstation and shared spaces.
- Help stock supplies and request parts and materials when necessary.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with policies and procedures.
Essential Job Requirements:
Education: Some high school
Experience: 0-6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Physical Requirements: Performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift/or move 10 pounds and occasionally lift